• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by India Herbs - Ancient Remedies for Modern Times - - 1 comments

Given the fact that it's the most common killer of men, you'd be forgiven for thinking as much. But that's nonsense. Science has produced some nearly surefire strategies for not only treating a stricken ticker but also avoiding heart trouble in the first place. And research is coming out almost daily that improves on what we already know.

1. Estimate your risk.

2. Train adequately.

3. Cut cholesterol with fiber.

4. Watch your stress.

5. Go for a blood test.


India Herbs - Ancient Remedies for Modern Times

One Response so far.

  1. SteveBrad says:

    Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Callpills Pharma Inc