Here you go, today's continuing education! Are you all gear up?
Did you know though?
Testosterone is a hormone made by the body produced mainly by the testes, responsible for the development of male secondary sex characteristics.
How testosterone deficiency can affect you?
> Decrease in sex drive.
> Having weak erections.
> Lack of energy; fatigue.
> Decrease in strength or endurance.
> Decreased "enjoyment of life".
> Sad and/or grumpy. Uncontrollable moodswings.
> Deterioration in sports ability.
> Poor work perfomance.
The Testosterone Factor
1. When human life begins, all fetuses look female. (True or False)
2. Only males are exposed to testosterone in the womb. (True or False)
3. Males produce testosterone in significant amount, levels peaked at ____ month.
4. Less testosterone can result in better ________.
5. More testosterone can result to _________.
6. Explain the 2D4D ration.
7. What does having a longer ring finger has been correlated with _______ in males and _________ in females.
Have fun learning! Share us with your friends and families! Be sure to come back on Monday to check on your answers!
Do you have any health topic you wish for us to talk about? Well, if you do, you may drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do whatever there is possible to find answers to your questions. We have a group of highly trained Ayurvedic doctors and we are here to help.
Until then, stay healthy.
India Herbs - Ancient Remedies for Modern Times